Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Michael Constantine

9-19-07: Class of 1983 now is the time to finalize your plans to attend our 25th class reunion this October, now just a month away! Do you remember all the good times….backpack trips….educational tours…bible camps….class trip…come relive your memories and the people you made them with!

Now a little bit about me and my family…

I currently reside in Berrien Springs, Michigan, where I have lived most of my life, with my wife Myrna (AA ’85) and my two children, Jessica 15 and Jonathan 11 and a third member of the family our 4 year old English Springer Spaniel Spencer.

I continue to grow my financial planning practice as a registered representative and personal financial advisor franchised with Ameriprise Financial, Inc since joining the predecessor company American Express Financial Advisors in 1994. In May I purchased a building in downtown Saint Joseph (my new office address will be 1100 Main Street). With the new addition and renovations finally near completion I am looking forward to relocating my office to the new location at the end of this month.

Myrna enjoyed a 10 year career with Whirlpool and Kitchen Aid but has recently chosen to trade in her professional career become a full time stay at home mother. Jessica attended Bella Vista Adventist Academy in Puerto Rico for her freshman year last year and is a sophomore at Andrews Academy. Jonathan is in 6th grade at the Village SDA School. A recent highlight in his life was being part of the Andrews University Gymnic Team as a 10 year old.

Over the years we have enjoyed many family activities one in particular has been travel. Some of our favorite trips and fondest memories have been with some of you and your families.

Last summer we spent 10 days in Italy with Hector & Carol Mastrapa and their two girls, Chelsea and Emily. Our trip was filled with lifelong memories that included being robbed the last day of our trip. Both families lost everything including some personal family possessions that were irreplaceable.

This spring break, we went to Cozumel, Mexico. I was able to get certified to dive by Dan Bacchiocchi (’85) who is now a dive master. I enjoyed my first dives with Kevin, Arlyn and Alyson (eldest daughter) Drew.

In June we traveled to Alaska for 10 days. We enjoyed a glacier cruise in Prince William Sound and the Gulf of Alaska, Denali National Park and chartering a plane that treated us to incredible views of Mt. McKinley’s summit. We also enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the Kenai Peninsula, and the incredible wild life and scenery.

No comments: