Monday, October 1, 2007

Frank L. Jones III

10-1-07 Dear Class of 83,

Boy I can't believe that it has been 25 years. Time has really flown, unfortunately we have all gotten older. I have tried to keep up with a number of you and I must say that I always knew that this class was special and had nothing but winners and the years have proved that right. You guys are doing well and I am really looking forward to coming to the reunion.

When I left AA I went to Maryland and Takoma Academy for 9 years. I then moved coast to coast and ended up at San Pasqual Academy in CA for 6 years and I was the Principal who closed it in 1996, that's a whole story in itself. I then moved to Fresno, CA and became the Principal of Fresno Adventist Academy for 6 years. Now I am the Superintendent of Schools for Southwest Region Conference located in Dallas, TX. I supervise 10 schools in three states (Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana) It keeps me pretty busy.

The family is doing well. Serita and I have been married for 30 years and growing strong. Marques who was born in Michigan is 27 years old and a daddy, and Matthew who was born in Maryland is 20 years old. We are also grandparents and very proud of our grand baby. Her name is Trinity and she is 10 months old. Boy it's great to be grandparents.
I have put some pics in but I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in a couple of weeks.




Frank L. Jones III
Superintendent of Schools
Southwest Region Conference
Dallas, TX
214 466-7782 office
214 766-1416 cell
Make Jesus The Center Of Your Joy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Mr Jones" or is it Dr by now? I have to admit it has been years since I last thought about you. When I first came to AA I was a 14 year old girl and veryyyy shy. I remember feeling overwhelmed and academy was a big change from the one room school I attended for eight years. You once told me that everyone finds their special gift eventually. You were right, wise Mr. Jones. All gifts are just a reflection of our personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Thanks for being you. PS my brother-in-law Steve Baerg says hello. He attended Cedar Lake, class of '81. Apparantly he is another one of hundreds that you positively impacted through your years of service. You probably can't even begin to remember all of us--but we remember you!